Review Schedule and Information
The current Coordinator and Editor is Kate Grundy. The Document Review Schedule E | P sets out who is responsible for reviewing individual sections of the site. Reviews should be completed by the end of the month specified.
Advice for Reviewers:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to enter your review comments into an electronic copy of your section.
- The section you are reviewing should be kept as brief as possible, while still being consistent with the aims of combining practical advice with an educational component.
- Avoid including anything that is difficult to keep up to date, such as detailed costings and references.
- Please replace the names of individuals with their position title where possible.
- It is best to hyperlink to key references and national and international guidelines so that the information stays current. These references are also immediately available to anyone looking at the book.
- If you add, delete or modify material, consider whether this could be relevant to another part of the book, i.e., another section may also need to be changed.
Topic Code: 59522